Sunday 29 July 2007

Dingle corn maze

We passed through the brilliantly named town of Dingle, on the even more brilliantly named Dingle Peninsula. In the middle of Dingle town there is a corn maze. Please don't ask me why, okay? Just because.



Personally, I think this is fantastic. Right in the middle of town there is a 6 acre cornfield with a maze running through it. Participants go out into the maze and have to find 10 clues (ancient runes). Then they have to translate the runes according to a dictionary provided and solve an anagram to complete the puzzle. This is my kind of town.

Every year the maze design has a theme. Last year it was dinosaurs. This year it's Harry Potter! Oh what joy! A Harry Potter maze in the town of Dingle!



Alas, with the pressures of time and foot wounds upon us there was not enough time to run the maze. Those of you who know me well will understand how difficult it was for me to walk away from the unsolved challenge. Those of you who saw me limping that day will understand how difficult it was for me to walk at all.

No comments: