Wednesday 20 June 2007

Ant Candy

We recently had a visit from Patricia's outstandingly good fun sister Candy who was in Fresno for a week.

I don't know if step-aunt is the technically correct term for her relationship to me. She describes herself as my Ant Candy and, while I have not yet been able to refer to another human being as an ant, I have internally embraced the term. She is now officially my favourite ant.

Ant Candy has a wonderfully playful spirit and is a joy to have around. She is pictured below testing the ground for safety before I risked it myself.



One of the most fun things about Ant Candy is that her enthusiasm is so contagious.


She'll not only find fun things to do in the most seemingly innocuous places.


She'll get everyone else in on the act as well.

So before you know it you're dangling upside down from a fence and reflecting that it really was not very long ago that you were sliding along the road on your head while balancing a motorcycle on your feet. Posing for this pic was much more painful than it looks.

Even people who are unwilling to play along still end up being part of the fun.


Love you Ant Candy, you're the best!

No comments: