Wednesday 15 August 2007

Missoula Soccer

Soccer Stan and Ducati Kevin took me to their weekly local soccer competition. Actually, they asked me to play in their weekly local soccer competition because there are never enough girls on the mixed team to provide any subs during the game.


Here is Soccer Stan, earning his nickname. Stan loves soccer.

Here is Ducati Kevin, curving in on the right. Kevin loves hockey and only plays soccer for something to do in the summer: "I just run in circles."


Obligatory goalie action shot.


I thought this was an interesting defensive technique. One of our team members seems to be fending off the opposition by mooning them. It is working. Check out the purple player's face.
I really enjoyed watching the game (they mysteriously had lots of girls that day so I didn't play). Kevin and Stan's team went down 3 to 2, but even though they didn't win, they certainly had the most fun.

No comments: